Pathways to Employment
Engaging and motivating people through outdoor activities
The Pathways to Employment Programme is aimed at unemployed people living in North West Wales who are accessing outdoor activities for the first time or looking to develop their personal and/or professional skills, leading to a more active lifestyle.
The programme currently includes:
- An 8-week walking programme (coastal, hills and mountains in and around Snowdonia).
- Personal proficiency and National Governing Body qualifications (e.g. Mountain Leader Award).
- Transport and kit provided as part of the programme.
- Exit routes to further education, higher education, volunteering opportunities, employment opportunities and trainee schemes.
- Currently for over 25 year olds living in Anglesey, Conwy and Gwynedd (up to December 2019).
Contact us for an informal chat to see how we can support you.
01690 720166 / 07889 117142